Demographics
Demographics can be defined as a market or segment of the population identified by demographics. This can include many qualities, such as; race, age, religion, and more. In this case, I wanted to look at media targeting specific career paths. Below, I mention many influencers who either have worked or are working in a specific field and shed light on this field. Most of the audience that these influencers are trying to reach will also fall into that specific career path. The first creator that I will mention is the HoofGP . He posts regularly on TikTok , YouTube , and Instagram . His job consists of regularly checking cow's hoofs to make sure that the cattle belonging to farmers and ranch owners are regularly taken care of and healthy. His videos are mainly targeted to other people in the Agricultural industry. He teaches how to trim cow's feet and how to check for warning signs of unhealthy cow's feet. His videos are extremely entertaining...

Comments
Post a Comment